New Navigation DVD: Part No. GP9A 66 DZ0 E

Owner's manual??

Wow, I never thought of that. (not being a smart ass). I looked it up and owner's manual says it's that box under the passengers seat that I mentioned in my first post..

So, where is that amp?(hand)

So what's the deal... did Dorkfish fall off the face of the earth??:confused: Anyone else get the updated navi disk yet? I'm very interested to hear if it's a whole new interface and if it's compatible with the MS6 navi.

So what's the deal... did Dorkfish fall off the face of the earth??:confused: Anyone else get the updated navi disk yet? I'm very interested to hear if it's a whole new interface and if it's compatible with the MS6 navi.
<------- has new version E MS6 nav disk. :D

Sorry, Tommy, I wasn't sure if you had a hatch. But your description of what's under the passenger seat accurately describes the bose amp cover that's beneath mine. And to have a metal cover bolted down over a disk drive seems a little foolish, IMO, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't do it anyways. Do you even have a bose stereo?

<------- has new version E MS6 nav disk. :D

Sorry, Tommy, I wasn't sure if you had a hatch. But your description of what's under the passenger seat accurately describes the bose amp cover that's beneath mine. And to have a metal cover bolted down over a disk drive seems a little foolish, IMO, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't do it anyways. Do you even have a bose stereo?

Yep, I have the full blown Bose, 6 CD changer & factory NAVI system. The owners manual says the NAVI DVD thing is under the passenger seat. It says to take the face plate off for access to the DVD slot. No details other than that.

When it gets warmer I'll check it out more.

Thanks
T.

Did anyone actually get a new version of the map disk (version E or later) and if so, are there any major differences?

need to update my ms6 too. damn disk is from 05! love to hear about a more efficient way to acquire the updates than shelling the $250 the dealer wants.

Did anyone actually get a new version of the map disk (version E or later) and if so, are there any major differences?

contact pidass15...has the f version. is a bit different and i like it better than the d version. search options, easier to use, choices. nice.

Back