Stuff I found on eBay or Craigslist Today (NOT FOR PERSONAL SALES)

Yeah it did go crazy, I was actually your competition at first but decided not to bid any further since you wanted it so bad. They come and go and for $180US I can buy brand new Mazda if I want or go directly through Gentec, the maker of the dimming compass mirrors. I'm starting to realize if it doesn't affect the performance of the car do I really need such things.

Good luck let us know how that other one you found works out, as long as it mounts on your windshield your only sending power really to the unit aside from temperature sensor.
I wondered if that was you - a fellow Canadian bidder.
See ya .

the one you found for the protege at 59.95$ is that compass and temp? can you paste me the link as I hunted some down and nothing less than $100 for the aftermarket ones... also, does it mean as long as it's a mazda mirror it will fit the protege's?

They even have an amber lit compass mirror on ebay too.

Last edited:
do you have the link for the amber one? But i think they only have compass, i'd like temp & compass...

i believe if the racing beat swaybar is installed you will be prone to the "clunk" just putting it out there for the people who will be bidding. Good find though

Didn't know the New price...but you would...but this one is already spray-painted silver..which is teh sweetnes

I've given him offers like 3 or 4 times...lowest he'll go with me is like $840...Hahahaha...no thanks...

I keep offering just to irritate him...

Back