Stuff I found on eBay or Craigslist Today (NOT FOR PERSONAL SALES)

lol, whoever bids just dont boost the price ahead of time like most bidders do on ebay so the price ends up leaping $10-$20 at a time instead of like $5 at a time ...

sorry about that, i posted what i thought to be a nice find on ebay (the euro lights)... i didnt actually check out the shipping but there werent that many posts so i dont think it "became" a headlight post either...

The DG urethane lip is better quality than the genuine AutoExe front lip but it is a good price

Would it be worthwhile letting you guys know that I am the one who is currently bidding on the mirror (yellow283) ? :D
I would hate to think that someone in our own community would try to outbid another .
If it was a bad idea telling you this , forget I said anything .(wink)

In the event that I do not get this mirror , are there any other Mazda models or years that have mirrors that interchange with the Protege ?

N of T.O.,

I was semi-interested in the mirror, but if you're going to go for it, I'll lay off. It's all yours man.

I have to ask then, anyone else watching the header and HKS setup? I'm looking to possibly snag both, but don't intend on getting in a bidding war at the last minute. If anyone is watching it and fully intent on bidding high for them, let me know.

It's eBay , anything goes. The one with the deepest pockets always wins, just depends how bad do you want to win.

N of T.O.,

I was semi-interested in the mirror, but if you're going to go for it, I'll lay off. It's all yours man.

I have to ask then, anyone else watching the header and HKS setup? I'm looking to possibly snag both, but don't intend on getting in a bidding war at the last minute. If anyone is watching it and fully intent on bidding high for them, let me know.

Thanks .
Looks like I will have at least one competitor .

The mirror bidding went fast and furious at the end, as I suspected would happen. $122.50 !
Anyway, I found another one last night that works for the Protege with a $59.95 Buy It Now price complete with wiring harness. and the Canadian $ is trading higher than the U.S.$ today, so it was an even better deal.

Curious too as to which cars came with this mirror.
From what I have gathered over the past week , there are several cars (Miata, Protege, Millenium, MPV) that share the same mirror. I found a TSB for them from Mazda that has part #'s for the mirrors.

Yeah it did go crazy, I was actually your competition at first but decided not to bid any further since you wanted it so bad. They come and go and for $180US I can buy brand new Mazda if I want or go directly through Gentec, the maker of the dimming compass mirrors. I'm starting to realize if it doesn't affect the performance of the car do I really need such things.

Good luck let us know how that other one you found works out, as long as it mounts on your windshield your only sending power really to the unit aside from temperature sensor.

Last edited:
Back