My RX8 build up thread

nuke0907

:
2004 Mazda RX8
just thought i'd make a thread over here to see what you guys think.

here's how it all began
PICT0114.jpg

PICT0110.jpg

PICT0122.jpg

swapped out my turn signals
PICT0158.jpg

agency power exhaust
PICT0170.jpg

K&N intake
PICT0165.jpg

installed a system
PICT0134.jpg

PICT0136.jpg

got some new wheels. 19" Axis Matrix with Tein S-Tech's.
DSC_0050.jpg

Evo-R Burnout replica CF lip
DSC_0387.jpg

tail light aquarium mod
DSC_0390.jpg

fixed tail light aquarium mod
DSC_0400.jpg

CF replica MS rear diffuser and CF OEM aero flares by K2 Motoring. OEM Front mud guards. modified agency power exhast
DSC_0440.jpg

MS strut tower bar. grounding kit. Turbo shaped oil cap.
DSC_0495.jpg

Seibon CF TS style hood
DSC_0522.jpg

8000K HID's and PIAA plasma ion yellow parking lights.
DSC_0530.jpg

mods to come:
replica R-Magic CF sideskirts(in progress)
Sway bars
Brake upgrades
Metra dash kit(in progress)
TURBo(in progress)

Last edited:
cleaned my air filter and added an optima yellow top. also got another custom tail light aquarium mod on the drivers side i need to get fixed now.

DSC_0640.jpg

Hey man, what are you doing that I'm not doing??
I just don't get it, where am I going wrong???
Are you like rich or something?
What do you guys do in order to have the money to make a car this sick?
I am embarrassed to tell you how much I've spent to make a 10 sec street car. Every penny out of pocket and every drop of sweat off my own forehead. What am I missing? Someone let me in on this because I'm going nuts wondering where this money comes from...from normal guys like us??

Bottom line is, whatever you guys are doing to make the money, I want in on the secret.(shrug)

Nuke ET1 in the navy. truthfully i can barely afford all this stuff. i put a lot of money into this car, but its all been done over time. thanks everyone for the comments so far.

still looking to do a full stereo upgrade, full length CF sideskirts, Vertex Lang lip spoiler and some other stuff.

well if you know who MazdaManiac is i'll be getting his turbo upgrade as well. might be a while before i get the turbo kit in, but this thread is due for some updates. i've done some other small things but i haven't been able to use my photobucket account anymore.

Back