Where the hell do I get a rear wiper blade for my MS3??

dcomiskey

:
2007 MS3 GT
Since they used that stupid OEM design, no generic stuff (Bosch, etc.) fits correctly. Is this a Mazda only part??

(fu) to proprietary car parts!

lol, you're the king of spare stock parts mrlilguy. Thanks for the coldpipe btw.

Anyways, that sucks! I haven't even really looked at that rear blade to see what I was gonna do when it needs replaced.

I had a 96 integra rear wiper wasnt a problem to find at any store with an auto parts section, havent tried to find a rear wiper for the ms3 yet, be interested to see what you find out.

the blade insert should be standard, just have to measure for length and buy a blade refill that size....

1. Remove rear wiper mechnaism.
2. Fill hole with appropriate sized generic plug from Home depot.
3. Done.

I can't imagine why you'd want to on this car though. The rear window gets so filthy if you live in any kind of area with pollen or dust.

While I'm on a tear, I also bought front blades for my wife's 2007 Passat wagon. Go to change them....VW proprietary wipers. Motherf'ers!

Just go to the local autoparts store and buy a 10" wiper blade in the brand/style of your choice...

Well, I was at Autozone yesterday (which I hate, btw) buying all this stuff. It's a 14". I was going to attempt to just swap the blades, but the little tabs holding the blade on the MS3 are plastic. I knew if I even tried, I was going to break some off and be even more pissed.

So it's a 14"...? I thought it was 10"... Opps, sorry.
The autoparts stores don't list the rear wiper replacement. You just have to measure it and buy a compatible wipe blade.

Back