FS: Mazda Map Disc For Navi For Cx7/cx9 GP9A-66-DZ0C

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sixti

Hi.

I'm selling my DVD MAP DISC NAVIGATION SYSTEM (NORTH AMERICA) with Mazda Part No. GP9A-66-DZ0C (K4238) with Rev#464210-8242 2007 Denso Corporation . It is an OEM part and not a copy! The map disc is still current for 2007/2008. This retails for around $345.00? It will work on the following Mazda cars with Navi: CX7, CX9, Mazda3, Mazda6, Mazda5, and RX8.

navimap.jpg

I'm selling because I imported my car in Europe and thus the DVD is useless for me.

PM me with your offer. I live in the Netherlands.

Jan

Jan,

Are you using a DVD map disc of Europe? If so, Where did you get it, and how much did it cost? I live in Germany right by the Dutch border.

Hello Rutedown

I'm not sure wether t would work in a mazda speed6.
It's a 2007 DVD (GP9A 66 DZ0 C as it shows on the photo)
I have a 08 mazda CX-9

Hey Sixti,

I plan on importing the CX-9 into the Netherlands as well (in 2009). Are there a lot of things that need to be fixed before you can use it in Holland? Did you get a European version of the NAV DVD? Did you have a Rear entertainment system, if so were you able to fix it so you can use European DVD's in it?
Did you find a solution for not being able to enter new destinations intt the GPS while driving?

A lot of questions but you would help me out a lot!

Have you sold it yet?

Hi there... I just saw your post. Did you sell it already? How much are you asking for?
Let me know. I have a CX7 -2006 (first ones that came out) and want to update the map and software.
Looking for the most recent one. Is that the one you are selling?
Thanks

Marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back