Operation Danger Kart build log

^^^All the more reason for me to try. I made 250 to the wheels already. Good starting point.

So you've been running blind all this time with no ems and no wideband!? You got balls of steel dude...and possibly in the record books with a stock block.

Thanks Jaysanooch. Just want to see how far it will go. It's just a motor, and can be replaced. If it were a Supra or something, I would be buried so far into debt with that type of car. I have a pretty fair amount of knowedge when it comes to cars. On the dyno run when I made 250, I didn't hear any knock or ping, nor did the tuning shops plug in wideband show me any AFR to worry about.

I am pretty confident all will go well. 300 seems like a fairly easy number to reach, all in good time however.

not that we dont believe u can do it, but im pretty sure we wanna see a video of the dyno pull when u net 300whp on stock internals

btw, do u have dyno graph of your 250whp pull???

well ya how are you going to add more fuel to higher boost with the stock ecu and injectors? stockers get maxed quick after 10psi, then it doesnt matter how good you block was built, it will still detonate without the proper air/fuel ratio

This is the only dyno graph I have. Dyno was a piece of crap. Funny thing is every graph they have on record has the TQ and HP drop in the upper RPM's. Thank God this company is out of business. lol

Also found out that this dyno was never calibrated after I made my pulls.

Dynograph.jpg

I guess it goes to show that even at 18 psi, the motor is still together, and the turbo was the piece to feel the aftermath. Note to self, GT25's blow up at high boost. lol

Last edited:
I like seeing these builds, but the OBX manifold has a poor design and 18psi on a stock block is not a good idea. But regardless I would love to see you make nice power with the setup you're running.

Last edited:
Run two on the dyno was at 18 psi. I guess I should clarify that the setup that is going in is to get the car back on the road. Lots of goodies coming soon.

Run two on the dyno was at 18 psi. I guess I should clarify that the setup that is going in is to get the car back on the road. Lots of goodies coming soon.

you said you "netted 250 FWHP and about 260 lb/ft of torque at roughly 18psi."

the highest you pulled on this dyno was 236 and 255.

did you go to another dyno?

I did, just as a comparison between the two. The dyno sheet that I have posted is a good 20 units off.

Just got done with the last of the flanges getting made up. A local exhaust shop guy made them up from billet aluminum. All I can say is $150 well spent. Got a total of three flanges made up and the dump pipe for the wastegate.

The original plan was to marry the wastegate dump pipe back into the exhaust, but after riding in a buddies turbo'd Honda with a divorced style pipe setup, I ectoplasm'd myself. I should have everything paid for on Friday. I work Saturday so Saturday night, it begins.

I am planning on using the stock oil feed line, not going to be using the turbo to the fullest, so I figured there really isn't a need to go bigger.

Will be taking mad pics, over the next couple of days, so hopefully there will be more updates.

you got guts bro, but i would LOVE to see someone pull something new and unique out of there ass and boost the MSP hype haha....id love to eventually try for like a 10 second MSP....since the best posted is 12 something

i drive my car hard and anything that blows up is getting upgraded and going to keep going haha....im about 2000 bucks of mods away from 9-10 psi daily and seeing how it goes.

best of luck and ill be watching :D

Nice to see so much support. Again, main goal right now is get it back up and running. Then comes the smackdown in the future.

My ultimate goal is to make all Evo owners hate themselves for buying what they did. lmao

Back