SHAKING/Vibration

:
2003.5 MSP
ok, so when i drive my car, and i am accelerating i am getting a violent shake/vibration in the car, this only happens when i am over 30 mph. also only happens when i am accelerating or turning left.. if i am not on the gas, and turning right.. its smooth as can be.. any ideas of what this is?

i know the allignment is a lil off, but it wont cause a vibration, just swirley driving.. i am also thinking, maybe a twisted belt on a tire?

check you motor mounts.

this might sound odd but check to make sure your wheels (rims) are properly set and snug.

maybe do a tire rotation and see what happens

yeah, i was prolly gonna rotate them.. its just odd that it only does this when accelerating or turning left..

tire wear is good, allignment out, but not alot, axles are all seated well and tight! and balance has been done twice on the wheels.. i am gonna swap the rears to the front... see if that helps.. i was also thinking.. maybe a wheel bearing..

My guess i would say axles cause its under acceleration or maybe motor mounts. A bad tire should shake all the time or make sure all lug nuts are tight and all suspenion pieces are tight and not bad(worn out)

ok, so when i drive my car, and i am accelerating i am getting a violent shake/vibration in the car, this only happens when i am over 30 mph. also only happens when i am accelerating or turning left.. if i am not on the gas, and turning right.. its smooth as can be.. any ideas of what this is?

maybe a wheel bearing......

i just had to replace my rightside wheel bearing. from your description, thats what it sounds like to me, but i could be wrong.

Is your lsd welded? That would be my guess

i honestly dont know.. i know that i didnt have it welded or buy a welded one, but if it were the LSD, it wouldnt want to move, there is no problem with power.. its runs and accellerates (spell?) good, just has this damn shake.

I was asking because it may be off balance if it wasnt welded correctly.. But since its not welded it isnt..

Back