Where is Cabin Air Filter Located?

Depending on whether you demand Mazda OE parts, the price can be as low as $8 on eBay. For OE ones, the lowest I found is $14.98 on mazdaparts.org. If you gather more than $100 (wiper blades, etc.) you get free S&H. Tax depends on where you live.

With mazdaparts.org, you have to order a total of $100 or more to get free shipping.

Just be aware of the fact that the ones you buy from Amazon might (most likely) not be
Mazda OE filters.
Which one is better? I am not endorsing either. Just don't assume they are the same.
The one on mazdaparts.org is genuine Mazda since they are a Mazda dealer.

post some pictures please

Guys i looked for cabin filter and i don't have any clue at all help with some pictures or what do i have to remove to see the filter ? HELP HELP

Guys i looked for cabin filter and i don't have any clue at all help with some pictures or what do i have to remove to see the filter ? HELP HELP

Behind the glove box. Open the glove box and pull the two side pull/brackets so the whole door falls all the way open. It's just behind there. There is another (obvious) plastic lever you open to pull out the filter.

Just ordered 3 of the TYC from Logical Source.com for $17.67 shipped. Maybe they're not as good as OE, but I couldn't resist the price.

Expedited shipping for 3 was $5.94 and for 4 it jumped to nearly $11 so I just ordered 3.

FYI,
I just received three TYC cabin air filters from A to Z Auto lights for $4.08 plus 6.09 shipping[URL="atozautolights.com

That come out to $6.11 each. Good price I think .

I had a problem with my car and so I called my cousin who is an expert mechanic. I told him the symptoms I saw and he instructed me what to do. Problem is, I can't locate the cabin air filter he is talking about. Anyone can help me? Thanks in advance.

Charcoal Filter

Just ordered some ATP charcoal filters for the 9. I can see the extra charcoal chips on the filter. Hopefully they are better than the flimsy OEM filters.

Attachments

• filter.jpg
    filter.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 292
Just ordered some ATP charcoal filters for the 9. I can see the extra charcoal chips on the filter. Hopefully they are better than the flimsy OEM filters.

That's not charcoal - that's dirt!!! ATP sells recycled filters!

I'm kidding of course - where do you find those??

Charcoal particles charged filters can reduce bad smell in addition to just filtering particles and pollens.
My old BMW used such filters. They charged about $50 each, and there were two of them!!!

That's not charcoal - that's dirt!!! ATP sells recycled filters!

I'm kidding of course - where do you find those??

haha you are funny!

I got it at rockauto.com check them out. They are awesome. Fast shipping. The charcoal filter only cost $7.50 compare to $21.95 OEM filters.

Cabin Air Filter

Or you could go to your local walmart and look for Fram CF10547. Fram even has a video on where it is and how to replace it on their website for their cabin air filters.

Back