FS-DE Oil System

Ok cool I guess ill be getting mine there also. I'lkeep my filter location the same if I can andjustsend off the pump to be coated etc, unless there is a lot to gain from further mods. Im looking for a doc b racing oil pan but no luck so far.

Last edited:
Just read all the posts.... Phew that's a lot. The oil filter threads are m20x1.5 correct?

Thanks for the good words!

Great to hear your system is working good!

Anything new on your MSP recently?

Nothing new really, except new racing seats and Safecraft 6 pt Harnesses, from Charles Espenlaub. Working with Tom Long and Andrew Carbonell, getting some great coaching and insight. Will once again be working with Tom @ VIR next month!

Is this product still available?

I want my oil pump updated and an external valve.

Already got my new OEM oil pump, just waiting to know where to send money and pump.

Thanks

is it possible to ask DocB Racing to purchase an OEM pump locally and coat+ship?

Yes, we can order a new OEM pump from Mazda(nothing local). Adds about a week to the turn around time since we have to wait for it to be shipped.

Contact me at DocBRacing "at Aol.com

Thanks!
Tom

Yes, we can order a new OEM pump from Mazda(nothing local). Adds about a week to the turn around time since we have to wait for it to be shipped.

Contact me at DocBRacing "at Aol.com

Thanks!
Tom

i know i have one more pump with about 45k on it

I've sent you my pump a few weeks ago. Sent you an email to know any updates on it.
Thanks
Steven
Steven,

I have sent two replies to your email with no reply back....could check your email or spam to see if you have rec'd the emails and confirm the address you would like your pump and regulator shipped to?

Thanks!
Tom

That's weird... I haven't received anything even in my spam box!?!? I may be having trouble with my email. So lets communicate here by PM.

Back