After a long wait....

ugadogs_11

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 6
After a long wait, I finally got a Mazdaspeed 6. It was the last one that Jim Ellis had and I got it. I just picked it up tonight so I do not have any pictures of it yet, seeing as it is dark and all. But hopefully I will post some pictures when I get home tomorrow.

I love this car. This car has some of the best seats and sound system. Right now I am just getting use to the clutch so my driving is a little jumpy, but in a few weeks I should have that fixed. The car is a 2007 Titanium Grey, Grand
Touring. It has no options on it right now but they are going to install the auto dimming mirror and a iPod integration kit within the next few days. So those are the only mods that are going in right now. I am trying to keep the warranty, so I don't know what mods I can really get.

But I am just the happiest guy in the world right now, and I don't think that is going to change. But pictures should be up soon once there is light out. Now I don't have to deside between the speed 3 and speed 6, because I finally got one.(attn)(attn)(attn)(attn)(attn)

Congrats!

You might want to reconsider the Mazda iPod kit... it kinda sucks :-( There are aftermarket ones that are much more user friendly. I have this one. It's got some bugs, but it displays track info on the factory display which is pretty cool.

As for your clutch, there is an adjustment that will make it feel a little better. I found that the CPE rear engine mount also helps with shifting.

BTW I'll be at Road Atlanta March 15-16 during the NASA HPDE... registration is full, but you can always stop by and check out the scene.

Congrats and welcome... I 2nd the vote for not doing the factory kit. You will be disappointed at how it works, or in this case how it doesnt work....

I would love to autocross or pdx, but I just want her to stay safe. So if I autocross, it will be a while before you see me on the track.

Back