Regarding synthetic Oil change

Hyun

Banned
Hi, i been using regular oil to chage my engine oil for my speed 3. Im thinking about changing to synthetic, probably royal purple. My odometer is at 16k and wondering if changing to synthetic will cause any problem. Thanks in advance.

I get an email alert when you start a thread and have a macro programmed into my blackberry to respond to your post with a "no".

Hasn't failed me yet.

I get an email alert when you start a thread and have a macro programmed into my blackberry to respond to your post with a "no".

Hasn't failed me yet.

LOL, me too. I'm using an open source package called Post Alert.(shrug)

Amsoil is proven to be the best for reducing wear in independent studies. I can't really back that up with a link, but I have heard that from many people that know a lot more about engines than I do. For turbo engines this will be important in the long run if you plan on keeping it. I'd go with the 0W-30 for synthetic. How much is known about this Royal Purple stuff?

That is correct. I have been using AMSOIL for about 10 years now and I love it. I have it in 4 cars that are running better than ever, one for over 225,000 miles.

Back