Help with Non Fouler trick! ASAP

azn_mp5

:
2003 Mazda Protege 5
i am in the process of doing the non fouler trick, but i cannot seem to disconnect the wires on the o2 sensor from its clip. some one please help me.
P5pics003.jpg

P5pics002.jpg

P5pics001.jpg

Last edited:
the clip also has two sets of wire running from it. one to the o2 sensor and one to the fuse box. am i going to have to cut the wires to separate the two?

I just noticed the electrical tape there. Something isnt right there. Hack up some how.

Push down the clip on the right side hard, pull the block on the left hard.

I also used a really small flathead screwdriver- the ones you use on kids toys or on your glass fram....just to lift it up a bit......dont pull too hard...those clips are hard to replace if you pull one of the wires out.

the clip also has two sets of wire running from it. one to the o2 sensor and one to the fuse box. am i going to have to cut the wires to separate the two?

I dont know what kind of hack job that is....those wires should be running all together to the o2 sensor....even if you use the non fouler trick it's still not going to work...you need to correct those wires first. The o2 sensor should be a 4wire sensor....even with the cel eliminator trick the wires should still all run to the o2 sensor not the fuse box

I dont know what kind of hack job that is....those wires should be running all together to the o2 sensor....even if you use the non fouler trick it's still not going to work...you need to correct those wires first.
hmm im not sure either. came like that when it was bought. better do some research first then.

Back