WTB: MSP Turbo bits (turbo, manifold, S-pipe, oil/water lines, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB: MSP Turbo bits (turbo, oil/water lines, ECU)

Looking to put together a kit for my Protege5, so I'm starting to piece it together. Would prefer all used parts, as long as they are in good shape.

Stock GT25 turbo with heatshield
Oil and coolant lines
MSP ECU

Last edited:
be sure to check out kens shop, protegegarage.com. good prices and good guy. thinking of piecing one together also and going to use his shop primarily for parts.

I saw the one for sale, but don't want to deal with changing out the radiator/SMIC/AC lines, and seller has not responded to my PM.

I have a stock MSP s-pipe in great condition. It's been lying around since August.

5Sept9FS.jpg

Let me know if you're interested!
I don't know what other parts you might be looking for, but I also have the MSP upper radiator hose and a good air filter.

Rush - PM'ed you an offer... let me know what you think.

I got the turbo exhaust manifold, so that one can be scratched off the list. Stock turbo and ECU are the next big items.

Edit: Got the S-pipe too :)

Last edited:
i have a complete MSP kit currently up for sale. sorry for not responding to your PM. however i would not like to part out the kit, and i realize that you only want a small portion of it, so it probably won't work out. but if you have any questions about doing the swap, i'll try to help you out.

you had asked in your pm about the msp radiator fitting in the p5. i'm not quite sure about that, but i know the p5 radiator is different from both the msp and sedans' radiators. i would surmise that you do in fact need the msp radiator and a/c components, unless of course you're going to get a custom FMIC setup.

Doodsmack - no problem, I understand not wanting to part it out. I also saw that it's possibly sold to someone else. Anyway, going with a custom FMIC setup is my plan, easier than swapping all the parts over for about the same price, and then filling them and dealing with possible A/C and coolant leaks.

I'll keep you in mind when I have questions about the swap. I actually posted a couple questions in the Forced Induction Tech forum, if you or anyone else knows the answer to them... http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3536631

I saw the one for sale, but don't want to deal with changing out the radiator/SMIC/AC lines, and seller has not responded to my PM.

if you want to run the MSP kit, you are pretty much in the position where these parts need to be changed unless you are running all custom piping and intercooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back