GI: Protege Factory 6 disc changer upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZZOOM!

More out of my factory surplus lot.
I have about 15 of these Mazda Protege factory 6 CD changer upgrades that I can sell for about 75% off what the dealer charges. Mazda claims easy bolt on upgrade. Does anyone know this for sure and who would be interested in purchasing one? The most fustrating thing is I cannot tell what color the illumination will be: green or Amber. Part# F149-79-EGO
Any input would be great.

Radio%20protege%201.jpg

protege%20radio%204.jpg

radio%20protege%203.jpg

The problem is I do too ;)

Mazda accessory page

Mazda dealer wants 540.00 (ouch) for these not shipped though you may find them a little cheaper. I can sell these for 135.00 including shipping until they are gone. A great deal but I want people to know what they are getting and I cannot list them when I don't completely know the application myself. I sell aftermarket parts normally hence my lack of knowledge on some of these Mazda OEM parts I have acquired.

Last edited:
Added to the site. 20 in stock. Direct stock upgrade to 6 disc changer.

6 Disc Changer

These are brand new in box. As with other surplus OEM electronics we will sell...if they do not work they can be returned for a full refund.

A tough choice around holiday season. We still have some in stock and I can get this shipped in 1-3 business days.

How do you know if you have a 6 disc radio already if youve never had it installed?
I have the factory from my P5 but I have no clue if its the single or 6 disk already?`

if you hit load when there's already a CD in there, will it let you load another one?

Also...it says 6 disk changer on it...

the way I read it, it said you didn't install it (like, it came on the car), so you weren't sure what it was, sry.

the way I read it, it said you didn't install it (like, it came on the car), so you weren't sure what it was, sry.
It did come with the Car when I bought it..but that was used..and it was in the trunk...LOL!
I am hoping it is the 6 disk..as I want to junk the sony HU and changer thats in it now and go back to stock.

If it has a load button on top left & says 6 cd on top right then it is. The single disc has no load button on top left & doesn't say 6 changer on top right corner.

IMG_8383.jpg

that's my head unit... what do I need to do to install it? is it doable by a novice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back