Protege5 tuning

Well, yeah, it figures that not two days after I first start posting I hit a deer while coming around a blind curve. I've already ordered replacement parts (including a carbon fiber hood upgrade as opposed to another stock), so I should have pics of all that up once I get them on. In the meantime, here's the damage I'm dealing with:

Damn, not cool.

Well, yeah, it figures that not two days after I first start posting I hit a deer while coming around a blind curve. I've already ordered replacement parts (including a carbon fiber hood upgrade as opposed to another stock), so I should have pics of all that up once I get them on. In the meantime, here's the damage I'm dealing with:

Deer FTL (boom05)

looks like you got lucky I don't see any fender damage for the most part. Front grill, hood, headlight and you will be set. If your insurance is paying for a CF hood please let me know who you use so I can switch!(gossip)

Last edited:
looks like you got lucky I don't see any fender damage for the most part. Front grill, hood, headlight and you will be set. If your insurance is paying for a CF hood please let me know who you use so I can switch!(gossip)

Actually it cracked the radiator and messed up some of the internal structure at the front. I ordered the CF hood, an Evo-style body kit fender, the grills, the headlight assembly, two 6" fog lights (clear), and a radiator; paid for out of my own pocket. The insurance company told me they wouldn't pay diddly, so I have to do everything myself to keep my baby on the road. =)

Stupid deers. At least they are not driving cars cause if they where then we would have lots of accidents and then our car insurance would go up because we all know how bad of drivers the deer would be and we would not have money to mod our cars cause we would use it to reinforce our bumpers and upgrade our air bags cause we will be in lots and lots of accidents......

UPDATE: Parts may not be here until as late as the 20th of next month. The company that sold them to me processes for 3-5 business days after purchase and then ships. Shipping can take from 7-14 more business days from there. Unfortunately the company is also based in Cali, and they're going through a major shitstorm out there, so... I dunno. My heart goes out to the people there dealing with the fire. Stay tough, guys!

Man...Another deer attacks a Mazda...What sort of damage was done to the structure of the car?..Glad you're alright and your P5 is getting a makeover...Be sure to keep us updated and post (pics) along the way!

Dear deer,
Please run the **** AWAY from headlights & don't play in the roads. Never cross the road until you see red lights no matter what scared yo ass! You must get shot first before heading toward the white light. Thank you, Allofuswhodrivepastwoods.

Back