Turbo Diagram for those interested...

Spartekus

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, someone tip me where to repost if it should be in some type of "How-to" area or a technical documents section, but i was given the Mazdaspeed protege Port Training book that Mazda used to convert regular proteges into the speed version when i bought my car off a guy who works for Mazda...It includes every modification Mazda made to the Protege to "speed" it, so if anyone has any questions on something, i have paperwork on the all installations including a 31 page high resolution picture installation guide for the turbo assembly on our cars, i'll try to get it posted soon after someone tells me if its ok to post here... The stuffs great if you want to know about your speed or if you have a problem...

This one in particular is the turbo assembly parts break down and mazda parts list in case anyone needs to find a part and order it from mazda... I think i've seen another one of these on the forums, hopefully its helpful to someone!

Attachments

• Turbo System on MSP 2003 and 2003.5.pdf
    119.7 KB · Views: 3,410
Yes post everything you have. I know it will be very useful to everyone of this forum.

i sent this to my dealer..as he didnt have it nor did he know it existed..

now i get some 10% parts.. i'm still being screwed by the dealer but at 10% less..

Back