MAZDASPEED 3 Production Numbers

KaiserSoze

:
2008 Cosmic Blue MAZDASPEED3 Sport
Just as the title says. Does anyone know where I can find the official number of how many MS3's are going to be sold each year and what the color breakdown is? i.e. W% red, X% black, Y% silver, Z% blue. I've been hearing 5000 for the 07's and either 3700 (from my dealer) or 5000 (the boards) for the 08's. Also my dealer said that only 10% of the 08's were going to be blue, but I have a feeling he was just blowing smoke up my @ss to get me to buy the car I was looking at. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Oh yah, Cosmic Blue ROCKS!!(band)

yeah, ive got a cosmic blue too...
I don't see many around.
At the dealers I was looking at, which was like 5 or 6, I got the only blue out of like the 12 or so total ms3s they had.
Most were black or silver. then there was also a few reds.

I heard you can check the production number of your specific model. Anyone know how or where to look at?

Dont forget the colors Canada got in 07. It was 5,000 to north America in 07 ive heard 10,000 this year but time will tell. I havnt herd any definitive ways to tell production # I know you cant use your vin # to come up with a production#

Limited Production Vehicle....

If memory serves me right, 07 and 08 models are the only years the Speed3 will be around....although it may be called something else in a couple years. Like Speed3AWD or something!!!

-J

From a few of the articles i have read in canada, the first production of cars shipped was around 250 true red and then 500 second shippement of blue distruabuted through out canada.

There is no way to tell what production # each car is.It would of been a nice touch to add a # plate under the hood or something,It would make the car seem even more special.

Is there a VIN look up system? On another forum I belong to, there are a ton of 3/S guys that have used some sort of VIN or registry or something to look up what number car they have, how many "twins" there are, etc.

Back