4: Now apply the bondo to areas you will be repairing:
Then sand it down with 80 grit sand paper. Remember the smoother you get the bondo the less you will have to sand. Another good tip is make sure to smooth the bondo out as much as possible on the endges when applying it so the bondo will have a harder time sepperating from the plastic. Then after sanding apply the bondo bumper repair glue that I mentioned in step three to the areas where the bondo seams to be seperating from the plastic.
5: Next apply more bondo over the areas where you use the plastic bumper repair glue for it doesn't sand very well, it says you can sand it on the package but its pretty much a lie.
6: Now sand everything again. A good rule of thumb is remembering you will be painting this surface later on so any minor bump or scratch will still show up after you paint it so make sure you have everything perfect at this point. After sanding everything with the 80 grit sand paper, sand everything again witht the finer sand paper. Your bumper should look something like this now:
7: Next you can start priming your bumper. I use the sandable filler primer so you can sand it and fill in those minor things that you could not sand out of the bondo
8: Now of coarse you can start painting you final coats. Make sure your in a good dust free bug free environment that is at least 60 degrees. I did about 8 coats of paint since a coat of paint from a spray can is thinner than a coat of paint from a paint gun. Allow each coat of paint 20 minutes to dry in between caots. After you put the final coats on and allowed them to dry you can add a few clear coats if you want. You should allow the paint to dry a good 24 hours or so before you apply clear coat for a clear coat once it starts drying will pull on the coats below so if you paint below isn't dry it will cause you paint to wrinkle and crack.
So thats that. There are probably a few minor details I missed so you if have any questions, comments, and something to add to this how to feal free to do so. Here is some pics of my after I finished it and re-installed it: