Mazdaspeed Miata '05 - where to buy?

Hi, ppl. I'm from Belarus, Europe, it'll be the first mazdaspeed miata here maybe, so i have same questions 'bout it.
I've bought the damaged turbo few days ago by us auction and presently have no idea where to buy some special parts for it. They are:
- passanger fender, hood - there're some variants on ebay, inc. carbon versions, but i don't know are they eaqual from non-turbo and mazdaspeed.
- headlights - the same questions. There are some headlights from 2001-2004 non-turbo on ebay, the turbo has another color. Is it suitable to turbo from non turbo? What's the another difference between this headlights?
- the same about windshield - are they equal on non-turbo and turbo.

So, i've got the problem where to buy this parts in US, also radiator. There are fenders and hoods on ebay and NO headlights in Internet for mazdaspeed.
I've got some local original prices for this parts, but i think they too high: (inc. shipping) headlight - $550, fender - 500, hood - 500, windshield ~500.

So help me to find either online or not shops for origanal mazdaspeed miata parts.
Thank you!

Last edited:
The headlights are different. But the hood, fender, and windshield are the same as a regular Miata.

As far as getting parts to you, well, that's where my experience is lacking.

- headlights - the same questions. There are some headlights from 2001-2004 non-turbo on ebay, the turbo has another color. Is it suitable to turbo from non turbo? What's the another difference between this headlights?

The 01-05 headlights from the non turbo will fit in with no problems. The difference is the looks; the MSM headlights are blacked out.

NA version:
pocono04.jpg

MSM version:
msm01.jpg

As mentioned in the above post, the windshield is the same. The only difference is the rear view mirror is painted to match the body color.
40.jpg

This place has a lot of parts from salvaged Miatas:
http://www.planetmiata.com/

Back