Post pics of your Mazda5

The work wagon. For the family, too. (spin)

2013 5 Sport

EDIT: Arrrgh. Apparently images from my album on 247 aren't visible unless logged in. Even with everything in my profile set to "Everyone".

attachment.php

Last edited:
made a lot of changes in the past week and a half. mazda remanufactured passenger axle, megan racing lowering springs, alignment-no camber adjustments (front between -1.0 and-1.2, rear -1.8 and -2.0) 0.08 toe in front, 0.01 toe in rear each side. And of course the new wheel/tire setup

21795814969_35f8ec225c_z.jpg

21361583643_87f061234a_z.jpg

18x8+45 18x9+38 215/45R18 tires

For my own taste, I dislike the "stretched" tire look. Any wheel that is 8 or 9 inches wide needs at least a 235 series tire. That's just me.

I could go either way, I like both, (well as long as its not a reallly ridiculous stretch..). If I ran wider tires on this setup I would have to make further adjustments to get everything to fit, compromising tire wear even more.

Biggest downside is the weight of the wheels. I didn't take time to weigh them but they are not very light. Ride is noticeably rougher just due to the wheels and tires. But just look at them.

I could go either way, I like both, (well as long as its not a reallly ridiculous stretch..). If I ran wider tires on this setup I would have to make further adjustments to get everything to fit, compromising tire wear even more.

Biggest downside is the weight of the wheels. I didn't take time to weigh them but they are not very light. Ride is noticeably rougher just due to the wheels and tires. But just look at them.

We're you planning to replace the MercedesBenz center caps with Mazda?

What?, they both start with "M" don't they? LOL They do look nice, and for the record I don't think you can call it a stretch fit if the sidewalls are vertical like his are. Undersized, perhaps, but not stretch...

We're you planning to replace the MercedesBenz center caps with Mazda?

Haha. They do look a lot like 80s-90s benz wheels. The caps say "sporsh" the wheels are Enkei Sporsh.

the rears are slightly stretched but its not too ridiculous.

To all who would say that the "Nagare" Mazdas were funny looking. I respond with ^^^ Take at look at that one! Of course they ARE funny looking when they are STOCK :p

Back