Mazda Sales Survey - does the dealer care?

bond007taz

:
Mazda CX-7
So i got the Mazda Sales Survey that the dealer told me about. The interesting thing is due to all the issues I had with the dealer and getting my CX-7 the sales guy called over the owner to talk to me because I told the sales guy I would not be able to check "very satisfied" for every box. The owner came over to talk to me and wanted to make sure that I talked to him before I filled out the survey in case something was below "very satisfied". The funny thing is that he asked me to check "very satisfied" for everything and if had anything negative to say that I was to the "comments" section. I told him that I would fill it out based on how I was treated. I finally got in touch with him on thursday asking why the sales guy hasnt called me since the sale and he assured me that he would call me as soon as he got back from training which was on friday. So no call yet... does the dealer really care about the survey - will things get better if I tell them they are going to get a bad grade?

if they care?you bet they care...

mazda make that survey to see wich dealership is worth keeping or not,and to see if theyre service is at the demand of the mazda factory!

they rate all the dealership from first to last,and then they ask some questions....

so,yes if you had issues,tell the truth,you ll help yourself,and many other customers...

dont forget that its your money that keeps them alive!!!

So i got the Mazda Sales Survey that the dealer told me about. The interesting thing is due to all the issues I had with the dealer and getting my CX-7 the sales guy called over the owner to talk to me because I told the sales guy I would not be able to check "very satisfied" for every box. The owner came over to talk to me and wanted to make sure that I talked to him before I filled out the survey in case something was below "very satisfied". The funny thing is that he asked me to check "very satisfied" for everything and if had anything negative to say that I was to the "comments" section. I told him that I would fill it out based on how I was treated. I finally got in touch with him on thursday asking why the sales guy hasnt called me since the sale and he assured me that he would call me as soon as he got back from training which was on friday. So no call yet... does the dealer really care about the survey - will things get better if I tell them they are going to get a bad grade?
I would ******* slaughter them just for the fact of lying to you and all that BS, my bestfriend works at the dealer i bought mine and when i took it in for the first oilchange service guy was a dick and he also scratched my door with his 10000 keys he had hanging so i wrote it on the survey sales was good service not so good bassed on the fact that it took over 3 months to get it fixed and gave them a letter i had written 15days later service manager and the service advisor got caned by mazda canada. Mazda surveys take a long time to get in it seemed like my GM and Chrysler ones are ussually in withing 6 weeks mazda took 7 months.

I gave my dealer a bad review on that survey and they called soon after Mazda Canada received it.

But, they didn't do anything to make it right, so they deserve the marks I gave them.

The only good thing about the dealer I bought from is the service department... very nice people in there that care about what they do, but the management on the sales side is terrible.

Took them over 2 months to pay out the loan on my trade in, whilst I was racking up extra interest, and they refused to pay the extra interest.

Scanlon Mazda in Fort Myers FL. did everthing they said they would do and more. The sales lady did say it was importaint that they get a good evaluation. and hoped I was very satidfied. She said they do try very hard to please their customers. I received the very same excellent attitude and service when I bought my car in for my first free oil change. Great dealership so far. I do remember when a General Motors dealer handed me an ALREADY FILLED OUT SURVEY. All questions were marked excellent by the dealer for me and all I had to do was sign my name. I did not sign and was treated poorly everafter so I found a different independent for service work. My last GM vehicle of course.

Update: I sent an email to the owner of the dealer letting him know that his sales guy would not get a perfect rating and that I would note all the issues I had with his dealership. I got a call within 30 minutes of sending the email from their customer service rep. I was assured things would get better, so i told them OK but i am still going to send in the survey the way it is!

Update: I sent an email to the owner of the dealer letting him know that his sales guy would not get a perfect rating and that I would note all the issues I had with his dealership. I got a call within 30 minutes of sending the email from their customer service rep. I was assured things would get better, so i told them OK but i am still going to send in the survey the way it is!

good move,now they ll have to remember that your are the customer,and the one who pays the bill....

While buying my CX7 this weekend the manager at the dealership told me I should be honest in filling out my survey and said that they determine bonus's and such for the sales and service guys based on survey results.

Last edited:
While buying my CX7 this weekend the manager at the dealership told me I should be honest in filling out my siurvey andd said that they determine bonus's and such for the sales and service guys based on survey results.

That's good to hear... more dealerships should actually accept honest survey ratings and use them to actually improve their business.

That was the whole point of those surveys in the first place.

I haven't received my survey yet, does anyone have a copy they can send me, so, I can see what all it asks??

Back