CX-9 Picture Thread

Why don't you guys start a CX-9 picture thread?? They are gorgeous vehicles and there are several color combos - I would love to see your CX-9 pictures!!!

Besides, it would help me decide which color to get!!

Go with Pearl White, IMHO. Best looking CX-9's are Pearl White GT's w/ 20" rims!! Also, get that roof rack. Helps with both, cargo capacity and darn good looks.

I can't find the cables to my digi-cam after moving to our new house. I think the darker colors look better because of the ugly plastic body trim. It blends in better IMHO.

Although Pearl looks sexy on anything.

Why don't you guys start a CX-9 picture thread?? They are gorgeous vehicles and there are several color combos - I would love to see your CX-9 pictures!!!

Black Cherry mica it is... :cool:

Picture 011_small.JPG

I agree, more pictures. I ordered my 2008, which isnt due to arrive till November, so all I can do is drool over your CX-9s!

Anyone with a Stormy Blue Mica with Sand Leather, GT, Roofrack, towing package, & splash guards?

AWD Grand Touring - Copper Red Mica
Every option except the Rear Ent. System

Attachments

• DSC00104 - Copy2.jpg
    DSC00104 - Copy2.jpg
    792 KB · Views: 3,268
  • DSC00105 - Copy2.jpg
    DSC00105 - Copy2.jpg
    793.6 KB · Views: 2,520
  • DSC00009.JPG
    DSC00009.JPG
    594.1 KB · Views: 2,414
Last edited:
GT in Pearl White (sorry for the poor quality - phone cam)

Attachments

• Miwa CX-9.jpg
    Miwa CX-9.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 2,801
AWD Grand Touring - Copper Red Mica
Every option except the Rear Ent. System

Looks great in Copper Red

Lets see a Stormy Blue so I can compare.

rslam - How does the CX-9 compare to the Ody in the pic? I'm thinking of switching from an 05 Ody EXL to the CX-9

Odyssey vs CX-9

rslam - How does the CX-9 compare to the Ody in the pic? I'm thinking of switching from an 05 Ody EXL to the CX-9

Funny you mention that. My plan-B was a Honda Odyssey. Here are some pictures for comparison...

Attachments

• Odyssey CX9 front.jpg
    Odyssey CX9 front.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2,236
  • Odyssey CX9 inside.jpg
    Odyssey CX9 inside.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,859
  • Odyssey CX9 side.jpg
    Odyssey CX9 side.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,785
Mazda MPV

I think the Mazda MPV (not for US anymore) looks so much better than the Odyssey!

Attachments

• cx9_mpv.jpg
    cx9_mpv.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,384
Looks great in Copper Red

Lets see a Stormy Blue so I can compare.

The Honda is the wife's car. It's does have a good amount more room especially the third row. It can fit three small adults fairly comfortably. It doesn't drive anywhere close to as good as the CX-9 though.

The Honda is the wife's car. It's does have a good amount more room especially the third row. It can fit three small adults fairly comfortably. It doesn't drive anywhere close to as good as the CX-9 though.

Yes I found this out yesterday..............

I will need to swallow my pride and drive the Ody (winter only and family outings thankfully) for another 3 years or so. Need the space.

Back