Mazda 3 Radio/HU removal

if its just for a regular mazda 3, then i can help, but i dont have pix, i aint gots a camera yo!
:(
BUT i can tell you step by step day by day and i dont know the rest...anyway back on tracklook at the shiny plastic piece that goes from the LCD screen with the temp/time and what not? open the glove box and follow that plastic piece. search for a groove and begin to remove it carefully. this will reveal the screws holding your stock HU(i believe its the inner 2 screws) unscrew them and voila you have removed your HU. oh and carefully remove the HU and DC the wires

im going to (jacked)

Can anyone define a bandwidth box to me and the significant differences(pros v. cons) of the 3 types of boxes(ported, sealed, bandwidth)

dont mention it, i dont need the pics tho unless you're askin questions, i've been through like 3 decks trying to figure out which one i want. krazy huh?

nope, just the 2 "inner" ones when you remove its "cover", you'll see them when you pop off its "cover"(the shiny plastic), if you got nav i dont know then, but if its just regular HU you should be good

do a search in the how to section if your HU looks like ours you should be all set. remove the long plastic peice like krimson said from the glove box first (open the glove box and pull towards you and towards the drivers side) and once that is gone you will see a couple screws holding the HU in remove those and it just slides right out :)

Back