Which Phones have you been able to connect to the CX-9 via Bluetooth?

Nokia N80, although there's no battery or signal strength displayed on the screen

My Samsung A900 now displays the battery and signal strength after the software update. I placed a call today, and before connecting, the CX-9 voice said "Please note that your battery is low", or something similar to that.

Succesfully connected Nokia N95

Hello

I am able to connect my Nokia N95, with battery and signal
Getting my CX-9 on jan 04 08 at last!!!(wiggle)

Motorola V195s - quick and easy, and it was the first time I have done anything with bluetooth (in fact, didn't even know my phone had it).

Blackberry 8830, Razor V3i, Sony Erisson 68i (I guess), Nokia e65, Cingular (HTC) 8125. Only issue I had with the nokia that it does not show signal strenght on the Nav Screen when in use. No problem with the actual use.

I have 2 apple iphones programmed. I wish there was a way to deactivate the prompts. The short press is great to shortcut the prompts.

Everyone says I sound like I am in a tunnel on my phone and people have a hard time understanding me. Anyone have that issue with their phone? I have a feeling they damaged something when they added on the mirror with the garage door openers and dimmer.

Hookep up my wife's Moto Razr today, no issues--sounds good. Then hooked up my no-frills Nokia. It works, but it has an echo, i.e. I can hear the speaker repeating what I say. I can also kinda hear an echo with my bluetooth headset, so the problem is the cheap phone.

So phone quality plays a role here. Guess you get what you pay for...

Samsung Blackjack II- AT&T; it's not on the list Mazda threw together but it works. Solid connection; sound quality is "3" out of "5"

Iphones Work Great

Works great with the Iphone.(first) Paired 2 phones with the car. Some people might have problems with them because of the software and unlocks out there but they work great, even call waiting works great on them. I remember the manual somewhere saying to turn it off but it works great. Wish there was a way to control the prompt volume separate from the in-call volume.

Back