Protege Replacement

Shane5425

Contributor
:
2011 Mustang GT
Traded in the Protege saturday for this ride... love it... much better ride than the protege.. not as fast.. but its relaible .. thats the main feature i like..... protege was gettin to expensive to maintaine

Attachments

• DSC02701.JPG
    DSC02701.JPG
    221.6 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC02702.JPG
    DSC02702.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC02703.JPG
    DSC02703.JPG
    202.7 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC02704.JPG
    DSC02704.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 79
damn man, i would have never thought...traded it in with everything on it??

nice truck thought, great color choice :)

i never thought id drive truck either.. but my girl made me test drive it and i fell in love... its amazing seeing a bump in the road and gunning it to go over it.... instead of slowing down withthe pro so i dont bottom out..

well, i pay more for the truck, but insurance is only 50bucks... as for the protege was 230 a month.. so i am actually paying less a month for it.. and gas milage is actually better than the protege.... i dont have to put premuim and its only 1-2 mpg less than the protege , so i come out cheaper in that way to.. also when i got hunting, i just straight off road

4k, but the tranny was totally screwed.. i actually had the wasegate disconnected when they test drove it..... (sssh) .... lol
thaikim said:
how much did they give you for your pro??

shaneMazda2000P said:
Traded in the Protege saturday for this ride... love it... much better ride than the protege.. not as fast......

And damn sure not as good looking as the Protege.

Wow...quite a shift...Some members have done a similar trade but ended up returning to a "car"...Good Luck with the Truck...It's always nice to have a new ride :D

Will you continue to manage the MOTM???

Latest posts

Back