looking to buy an mp3, under 50k miles

philc21

Hi I've been searching all over the internet at used auto sites and cant find any and figured this would be the best place to look. My only stipulations are that its under 50,000 miles on it, as unmodified as possible, and no mechanical problems with it. If anyone is looking to sell one and is anywhere near northern NJ, let me know.

I know of one.. but it does have more than 50,000 although new engine has 2,000. Selling for payoff which is $9000.

philc21 said:
Hi I've been searching all over the internet at used auto sites and cant find any and figured this would be the best place to look. My only stipulations are that its under 50,000 miles on it, as unmodified as possible, and no mechanical problems with it. If anyone is looking to sell one and is anywhere near northern NJ, let me know.

I,m trying to sell mine I just hit 44000 miles asking for 9500, everything is good on it, carbonfiber hood and spoiler 18in rims sub and amp, and body kit.

Do you have the original hood and spoiler still? and also where r u located?

ddifulio said:
I,m trying to sell mine I just hit 44000 miles asking for 9500, everything is good on it, carbonfiber hood and spoiler 18in rims sub and amp, and body kit.

I'l Located in Syracuse, NY Not sure how far away from NJ that is, and unfortunately I do not have the original hood or spoilers sorry,

Last edited:
Back