turn signal wires to tap for led turn signal

Int3grity

:
07 Cx-7 Liquid Platinum
For those of us who are curious on how to wire the LED turn signal lights

Hope this helps I was bored today so to kill time I traced out to where the turn signal wires are located

In the picture illustrated below you will see where I circled these wires are wrapped in a brite wite cable when you pop the hood by the headlights you cant miss it if you follow it to the end this is what it looks there are one red wire and one black wire these are the turn signal wires use a mid tap connector it looks like this to tap the wire withought damaging it.when wiring your led lights
ttp3.jpg

466599124_42ff29ad42.jpg

Attachments

• cx7 turn signal.jpg
    cx7 turn signal.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,102
Let me know how it works, and post some pix.....you can buy the led covers (painted) on MAZDAUSA.com, in the cx-9 accessories section.

hi
thanks for the info. Not sure what the LED covers are that you're referring to. But I was wondering if you could advise me anyway...

I have the Australian model which doesn't have the indicators on the front headlights. (It has them on the door mirrors). I'd like to have them on the headlights as well, and was wondering whether this same wiring could be used for that?

thank you

satz

Back