mazda 3 engine problems

sp33d 3

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 3
last night while i was driving i started to notice that the car was making alot of weird sounds so i pulled over, popped the hood and to my surprise the engine had dropped AGAIN.... this is the 2nd time this has happened to my mazda 3, and also monday is the day i'm trading it in for my speed3... i don't even know what to say about this problem, and how does it happen twice? i know this has happened to nondual before in his speed3, so i'm asking is there something wrong with the mazda3 and speed3's motor mounts?

mazda 3 has a very week left front motor mount, the speed 3 has a week rear mount, but not nearly as bad as the plain 3s but a lot more expensive if it gives on a speed 3.

yea it was the left one that broke the first time, split in half clean cut... this time didnt really take a look at the engine, just saw it was lower on one side and my grill was popping out abit... first time mazda paid for it so i'm pretty sure they'll pay for this time too, but i was supposed to trade in the car for the speed 3, now im not too sure if i want the mazda at all

here are some pics

Attachments

• engine 1.JPG
    engine 1.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 303
  • engine 2.JPG
    engine 2.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 257
  • engine 3.JPG
    engine 3.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 226
  • engine 4.JPG