P0441 Evap. Emission System

Nutari

Contributor
:
2010 Mazdaspeed3
Incorrect Purge flow.

car is a 2007 mazdaspeed 3.

Its come on about 4 times now. Took it to the dealer the first time and they said "We have no idea what is causing it." All they did was reset the CEL and sent him on his way.

What are they supposed to do to fix it?

He says the light comes on at the same place, going down a hill in 6th gear.

Nutari said:
Incorrect Purge flow.

car is a 2007 mazdaspeed 3.

Its come on about 4 times now. Took it to the dealer the first time and they said "We have no idea what is causing it." All they did was reset the CEL and sent him on his way.

What are they supposed to do to fix it?

He says the light comes on at the same place, going down a hill in 6th gear.

This happened to me with my first CEL at 1700 miles 1 week ago and the dealer changed the Purge Valve in the emissions system

They told me that Mazda is "aware" of this issue and that is affecting all the cars that use this part (CX7, MS3, MS6, MZ3, Miata) and that it is due to a Manufacturing issue (deffective part)

Have the dealer replace this
Hope this helps,
Carlos

incorrect purge flow, eh? hmm I know on the MSP they had to use a different purge solenoid control valve to prevent problems, maybe somethin is up with that on your MS3? The fuel system is one of the things I haven't gone in-depth with.. I may have turboed my P5 by myself in two weeks time but I'm definitely still a n00b in a lot of areas haha

I had my car serviced for the same problem... they installed an updated version and I have been great ever since...

Airmack said:
I had my car serviced for the same problem... they installed an updated version and I have been great ever since...
Hmm.. can you type what it said on your service reciept paper? The service techs here are totally freaking clueless.

aight here we go...

cause: replace variable swirl switch per mazda
f0101arx intake manifold, r&r - one
112 wm 2.00
fc: 6x99
part# g3k9-20-170

variable swirl.. uh-oh, that sounds like the new VTCS :p at least this one just gives a CEL, doesn't destroy your engine haha

yeah, something like that... they tried to fix it... the fix didnt work... i came back to the dealer all pissed and it seems they had the new part "lying around" from last time...

Airmack said:
aight here we go...

cause: replace variable swirl switch per mazda
f0101arx intake manifold, r&r - one
112 wm 2.00
fc: 6x99
part# g3k9-20-170
Thank you.

I will relay the info.

np, now, wheres my reward? jk

gl with that though... I was in the same sit. I was so pissed that i just bought a new car and ALREADY got a cel...

let us know how it goes nutari.. as us regular 3 guys have lots of problems with the purge selonoid valve...

tsunami said:
let us know how it goes nutari.. as us regular 3 guys have lots of problems with the purge selonoid valve...

I doubt it's the same valve. FI vs NA makes a difference for the purge solenoid valve, don't wanna boost your gas tank o_O

i would have thought so... but if they have a different one why they having so many problems you think mazda would have figured stuff out on the last one that keeps failing on the mz3, and also on the cx7 from what i have heard.... ???

Will be calling going to the dealer for this.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Back