my lights won't turn off?

datoneguy

:
2003 Mazdaspeed
has this ever happened to you?
its odd, but for some reason my turning signals and tail lights won't turn off when i lock the car. or should i say arm the car. it must have something to do with the alarm system. can anyone help me out here?

until it can be full diagnosed my suggestion to get everything to turn off would be to unplug your alarm. Its under the drivers side dash usually near the left knee area. There is a little black box with a big connector going into it. the box should be zipped tied up in there and will definatly not look stock. just pull the big plug out of it.

under the driver seat huh. y did i think it was in the back somewhere? o well thx man. i was lookin for that damn thing.

Shadow102 said:
until it can be full diagnosed my suggestion to get everything to turn off would be to unplug your alarm. Its under the drivers side dash usually near the left knee area. There is a little black box with a big connector going into it. the box should be zipped tied up in there and will definatly not look stock. just pull the big plug out of it.

dash not seat

The dealer will prolly fix it for free. It has a TSB. Do a search and you will find numerous threads about it.

Back