Mazda5 Wheel Fitment & Photo Guide

Thanks, hibern8r. Next time I do a rotation I'm going to throw mine on. I may even try the 3mm ones I have on the front just out of curiosities sake.

You're putting stock wheels on so you got lots a room. It's gonna look a lot better. If you did go to a wheel with similar specs as the RX-8 wheels 18x8 @ 50mm you definitely won't need the 3mm on the front as they sit pretty much flush as it is. You'll like the look of the stockers kicked out a bit I'm sure!

hibern8r

You're putting stock wheels on so you got lots a room. It's gonna look a lot better. If you did go to a wheel with similar specs as the RX-8 wheels 18x8 @ 50mm you definitely won't need the 3mm on the front as they sit pretty much flush as it is. You'll like the look of the stockers kicked out a bit I'm sure!

hibern8r

Actually I bought them for my stock wheels but have since put the RX8 wheels on. I'm tempted to see if I might be able to squeeze the 3mm's in there without any rubbing.(naughty)

New rare wheels for me to day

5zigen 5ZR
17 x 7.5
ET 43

Fit perfect and don't touch with 4 passagers + oem wheels in car.

Forgot to add to the Wheels section as well... MX5/NC wheels... my first attempt at painting, but was not patient enough.. will go back over them at some point. I got the wheels with the tires and just painted them with the tires on as I knew I'd be switching the other tires and TPMS from the stockers to the NC wheels at some point. I saved about a months wear and tear on the other set and just put them on the NC wheels today Tour Bus_resized.jpg

First time posting about my premacy/5 got some rx8 shadow chrome wheels for it today and here is how it currently sits

Last edited:
Only thing I would do dfferently is get slightly smaller tires. Its currently got 235/40/18 and on full lock they touch the plastic inner guard and sit about 1mm away from the strut. Might run 225's once these tires wear out

I have a 2010 5 Touring with OEM 17" rims. I believe they are 6.5" wide. I am running slightly larger tires at 215/50R17. I have a bent rim and am thinking about buying a set of OEM wheels off of craigslist to replace mine. Right now I have my eye on a set of 10-spoke CX-7 or MX-5 wheels. Both of these wheels seem to be 17x7 instead of 17x6.5. I have no idea on offsets. Question 1) Will my 215/50R17 tires fit on a 7" wide wheel and is there any problem with that? Question 2) For mazda, is the bolt pattern and offset from the cx7 and mx5 similar for me to use on my 5?

Thanks!

1. Yes they will fit, no problem at all.
2. Yes a little bit of a different offset but same bolt pattern.

Verdict. You will be good with either choice.

I have the CX-7 Wheels on my Mazda 5 and I think they look great on the Mazda 5. The tires on this pictures is the wrong size. A little to high profile. I'm running on 225/40-18.

cx-7.jpg

I have a 2010 5 Touring with OEM 17" rims. I believe they are 6.5" wide. I am running slightly larger tires at 215/50R17. I have a bent rim and am thinking about buying a set of OEM wheels off of craigslist to replace mine. Right now I have my eye on a set of 10-spoke CX-7 or MX-5 wheels. Both of these wheels seem to be 17x7 instead of 17x6.5. I have no idea on offsets. Question 1) Will my 215/50R17 tires fit on a 7" wide wheel and is there any problem with that? Question 2) For mazda, is the bolt pattern and offset from the cx7 and mx5 similar for me to use on my 5?

Thanks!

Go for the lighter rim (likely the MX5) because unsprung weight influences the car’s handling and ride manners.

Do you know the part number or cost for an euro OEM front Mazda 5 license plate holder? I want it for bumper protection :p

21795814969_35f8ec225c_z.jpg

21361583643_87f061234a_z.jpg

18x8+45 18x9+38 215/45R18 tires

megan racing lowering springs, no camber adjustments (front between -1.0 and-1.2, rear -1.8 and -2.0) 0.08 toe in front, 0.01 toe in rear each side.

I finally put my Volks on, I sold the Cayenne wheels I had been running to buy a replacement engine for my truck so I had Porsche Cups on for awhile. Now, just in time for winter (lol) I put these on. Sorry only pic I have has my cayenne wheels on the guy I sold them to Sonic.

What with other projects I believe I spent three years putting these together haha.

Back