Saw the best thing this morning.

Velocifero

Wham Bam thank you Ma'am
:
VRM MS6, Sunlight Silver MSP
There is nothing like having to go to work everyday early in the morning every mundane week to really drag you down. But you want to know what makes it better? Driving past a gas station just in time to see a lady driving away with the pump handle and hose still attached to the car. I didn't see the hose break away but I got to watch her drive off and start to pull out into traffic with a bunch of people chasing her down on foot. It was great. Apparently there is a hefty little fine for that can range from $100 to $1000 depending if the break away hose worked correctly, shouldn't the station have some sort of insurance to cover people that do this? SO I immediately start calling people to make their day brighter as well, which probably didn't help since 95% of them were still sleeping, but come to find out my supervisor has done the same thing and she says it is terribly imbarassing to walk into the station dragging the hose behind you. She said it made a lot of noise so I don't know how this lady today just kept trucking on out of there, she was probably on the phone or prettying up. Well I hope this can add a little humor to your day, it sure helped mine. TGIF.

Back