ABS & E-Brake Lights stay on

laserblueP5

:
2004 Laser Blue Mazda3
What's up Guy's and Girls

I've been having this probleme for some time know,

My ABS and E-Brake lights come on once a while but more often they are on. I'ved Checked the brake fluid level and it's okay.

My Last resort will be the dealer.

Thx in advance

By okay, how much brake fluid do you have? This happened once to me too even though the brake fluid level in the reservoir was more than halfway between Min and Max. Topping it off solved that one for me. Beyond that, I'll defer to the more capable people on this forum.

If the abs light comes on and stays on, you most likely have a faulty sensor. If you still have a warranty, take it to the dealer.

brouhaha said:
By okay, how much brake fluid do you have? This happened once to me too even though the brake fluid level in the reservoir was more than halfway between Min and Max. Topping it off solved that one for me. Beyond that, I'll defer to the more capable people on this forum.

I'll second the topping-off of the fluid. I had this problem primarily in cold weather. Even though the levels were decent, all it took was a glug or two of fluid and it went away. If it is on ALL the time, I'd say either a bad sensor or something really is wrong.

Back