Post Pics Of Your Mazda Protege

Just needs to be dropped like mine dude. What is going on in the back?

yeah have been thinking of 40mm lower spring kit....but...guess if i change the hight...whit springs...whitout changing anythign else...guess the tires on inner side will abrase fast?...
oh..on back?...u mean the...removeble hmmm don't know how it's called in english...erm..hook?:D...well...don't know why in finland lots of mazda proteges and others have got it from factory whit it..its mazdas originaal..
have actualy used it onley one time..but...would say....for towing better to use a 4x4 car or something big...
hope u dident mean anything else...

here is mine

Attachments

• protege.jpg
    protege.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
upload them thru a photobucket or similar website. You could also upload them thru your usercp here and click the insert image right above this post. Or just do a thumbnail (manage attachments) like you did before.

Looks good but the pic is tiny.

lol, you only got one pic? If you have a few more, just attach them as thumbnails if it is easier for you.

Is that a 98'?

lol yea only one good one-ive been so busy with school and work that its hard to find time to wash it then take pics-i will tryharder now that its getting warm. its actually a 97'

Thanks Mate ;)

I'm writing from Turkey.

But in here,this cars(especially for brand Mazda) isn't popular.But this types of 323s are my dreams for many years,finally ı have one.

116.000 km,good condition,power steering,power windows,power mirrors etc. has many great specifications for ıt's age.

I bought 14' Devino Racing -Dv654 rims and Philips Crystal vision Xenon bulbs.At next ı will tune it slowly :)

Thanks man ;) If the protege that ın your sıgnature ıs yours,that's excellent !

I love 323f series..

maintenance: new timing belt, tensioner, water pump.

exterior: painted drums and grill black also took out black trim pieces. G/f helped.

next: effin rust.

May.JPG

May1.JPG

I Bought this 12 mths ago for my #2 daughter, NZ assembled '94 Mazda Astina 2000cc V6, 160,000km = 100,000ml

Daughter was involved in a nose to tail accident and insurance co. has written car off, gonna cost too much to fix. NZ$2500 - $3000. Picture shows it being towed away to insurance co. yard for assessor to value it and she'll get the money. Mechanically still a very nice car, even though it's been a high maintenance car with lil' things breaking every 4-5 mths at regular intervals, clutch hydraulic hose giving out, spark plug lead replaced, radiator leak plugged, oil temp sensor gasket giving out and dropping all it's oil on the drive. Cam belt due for replacement in 30 thou km. But when it was going, 2L V6 purred like a kitten.

Alright here is mine. Bought for 200 bucks, put an alt and battery in it, tuned it up, then i started changing stuff, lowered, wheels, brakes. Yea 211K and she is still running strong, next hope for a paint job, but I got other projects and this is my beater so its stayin that way till I got spair cash.
IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

Back