Struts or shocks?

MoJoeTCM

:
Mazda, MSP Protege
Hey guys, it has been forever since i posted on this forum! I am in the process of fixing my car to sell and i have a few minor mods before i would even consider getting rid of it. I found a C5 and think that i might be either selling this one or just picking up a car payment. Anyway, there is a horrible clunk that generated about 5 months after installing my springs (sportlines) Does anyone know the best alternative to this situation? I think it looks as if i need new struts! What can we replace them with?
KYB's?

On top of the struts I am replacing the front grille and front spoiler, about how much does it run to get both painted if you prime and bring seperate from the vehicle? I am looking for a ball park figure. Black paint! I'd figure after it was all said and done i would spend close to a grand for parts and labor......

Thanks all.....

Also if i hold on to the car for another year or so i looking for some exhaust and a fmic again.....I sold the majority of my s*** last year because i was about to get a s2k but the deal never fell through. Was way to busy with college and the guy was an ass.

Back