Spicy with Black TE37's

I agree - from the angle you just posted it looks great. Still short on tire but the overall look is really aggressive.

so im on to the next thing that will help this set up. talk about an endless battle. anyway thought a few of you guys might be interested in this...

GI: AAC Adjustable Lateral Link Kit (Aggressive Fitment, Aggressive Tune)

KTA108.jpg

sti_llink.jpg

thanks guys,

I agree - from the angle you just posted it looks great. Still short on tire but the overall look is really aggressive.

i actually got more tire on these then my last set, it's just stretched. i rub like crazy so i am now tuning everything so that it all works and is till fun to drive. hence the reason for the new project.

im so envious. are u doin them like the last ones?

it will be a little different but still black :)

Whiteline has stuff for the BJ? or you plan to get these made?

Last edited:
nope - the whole car is apart now. two parts projects in the works. that will take some time. i am dropping the wheels off to get sprayed tho this week so i might have updates soon with new wheel paint scheme.

those are cool, but i think the spicy lip realllly flowed with your car, and with those on, your msp was my favorite of all

*edit - sorry for all these teasing pics in this thread, i know i need full shots of the car now that all this work has been done, but cant help but showing the progress of all this fitment s*** i've been dealing with over the last few months.

ok - so here are all driver side links, for the most part, adjusted to min size. there is still about another 5 threads left before the start of the rod end so the wheel can be pulled in a bit more with out the strut hitting the inside well. that being said im %#$!N stoked at how this set up is fitting now. this is even before getting into a custom coilover setup with rear camber plates. night and day from stock links.

also just to remind everyone - my set up is 18x8.5 +30 running on, by today's standards, meaty 225 40's. once i have more time i can dial in the back and look into lowering the rear enough to tuck. It may not be in your face flushness, but this will be huge for when i start look into a *form* wheel setup. right now i'm happy with this *function form fit* :)

linkkit_001.jpg

linkkit_002.jpg

linkkit_003.jpg

Last edited:
Back