Spicy with Black TE37's

Sick. If you can, you should come out to the NW-Built meet happening on the 16th. Gana be dope, you could prolly find some rides for FAF too.

http://nw-built.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=257&page=1

coo ill check it out, the spicy, might make it depending on the wheel sitch - got a bad knock so it doesn't leave the garage much - speaking of which, you want to go turbo? my new motor will be here end of next month and ill have a full turbo set up im going to need to get rid of. maybe exhaust mani back, jhl dp, full three inch with removable cat/straight pipe for emissions.

thank about it man. id even help put it in.

Thanks but no thanks I'm pretty much done with the pro. I'm gana be picking up a e30 shell this weekend. Plans to drop in a turbo KA and make it my drift slut...

Damn it looks nice. Makes me wanna keep doing things to mine. Eventually. Keep up the updates

Too much poke, and too much stretch. The tire doesn't look like it's properly seated on the wheel, and the wheel looks naked sitting so far out from the tire. I understand the overall look you're going for, but for as well-executed as everything else I've seen from you has been, this look falls short, IMO.

^ hater. This s*** is on point
Since when did an honest critique turn a person into a "hater"? Does everyone have to mindlessly swoon if someone pushes the boundaries, and if they don't they're just a hater? I'm being honest. His fitment was at a 8-9 before, it's at an 11 now. He overshot the mark. 10 would have been perfect.

Too much poke, and too much stretch. The tire doesn't look like it's properly seated on the wheel, and the wheel looks naked sitting so far out from the tire. I understand the overall look you're going for, but for as well-executed as everything else I've seen from you has been, this look falls short, IMO.

i must agree here. i loved the previous look! but you gotta do what you feel. you can give me your old wheels if you want!

^ hater. This s*** is on point

why is everyone a hater?

thanks for all the feedback, good and concerned. it's a whole different deal with this set up and as for the look, it's not close to being done. i could go on as to why it works and why it doesn't but until everything is in place, final wheel color, ride height, and stance, it is what it is.

i do guarantee it will get way better in the coming weeks, and might just bring be down a notch to 10 ;)

Last edited:
here is the update full shot of the car

teaser_fitment_le37t_rear_18x8.5_30_08.jpg
()

wanna see some side shots! cant wait to the rims and everything set up right for sure.

this is the only other shot i got right now - wheels are going to be sprayed next week.

teaser_fitment_le37t_rear_18x8.5_30_07.jpg

thanks for all the feedback, good and concerned. it's a whole different deal with this set up and as for the look, it's not close to being done. i could go on as to why it works and why it doesn't but until everything is in place, final wheel color, ride height, and stance, it is what it is.

i do guarantee it will get way better in the coming weeks, and might just bring be down a notch to 10 ;)

thank you for being able to take some criticism.

actually, that latest pic looks really good. cannot wait to see them painted and the finished product.

still one of the nicest looking msp's out there!

Latest posts

Back