Spicy with Black TE37's

threw the new grill on - expect new wheel fitment pics in the coming weeks

msp_grill_01.jpg

msp_grill_02.jpg

Last edited:
Finally, new pics!

Grille looks great. And by fitment, do you mean grille fitment or wheel fitment? :)

love your car. nice that you dont have that gap between the headlights and the bumper. when i installed the turbolife i completely destroyed those little tabs.

You're a real asshole, Noah. Ya know that?! (rei)(hi)

JP, JP!! Car looks wonderful as always. Very eager to see how the fitment will look with the spacers and 40 series tires. I'm going to go with 40 series tires on my 18's as well so I can't wait to see it.

Nice! so are you running the air panel with the grill? lots of peps got fitment issues.
cant wait to see the wheel fitment.

Efren

I'm fairly confident your car is my favorite.. congrats!

thanks man

Nice! so are you running the air panel with the grill? lots of peps got fitment issues.
cant wait to see the wheel fitment.

Efren

awesome grille did u make it urself? id rock that over the chicken wire

yup its set up so the air panel is angled with the grill back. s*** fits perfect. been wanting to set the grill up this way for a long time. before it was on altspaces P5. $40 for the panel. nice bang for the buck. the vertical lines behind the panel also meet up with the lower ones. was shocked it all worked out like it did.

car looks beautiful nka2
thanks - its come along ways. i keep thinking i'm almost ready ready to wrap this project up. then i remember i got final motor build in the works for the summer, a few last exterior projects, it never ends.

You're a real asshole, Noah. Ya know that?! (rei)(hi)

JP, JP!! Car looks wonderful as always. Very eager to see how the fitment will look with the spacers and 40 series tires. I'm going to go with 40 series tires on my 18's as well so I can't wait to see it.

probably wont get the 40 series on for a bit. big motor push coming up and cant spend the $ on new tires when these are still good to roll. so ill be looking to your build ;)

love your car. nice that you dont have that gap between the headlights and the bumper. when i installed the turbolife i completely destroyed those little tabs.

yeah there's more to do on my end to get that bumper fitting right. what a b****!

Back