MOTOROLA ROKR Cell Phone, Camera Phone, ITUNES, CINGULAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigcc63

:
2003 SPICY MSP
Its a Motorolla ROKR phone, my friend gave it to me but I don't use it. So I don't know too much about it. I don't have anything else for it, but it still has like 60% battery life left, you just need to buy a charger and a data cable. It still has songs on it, didn't want to erase them in case you still wanted some of them. You just need a SIM card to get it to work. Its a camera phone and has ITUNES...........

$60 shipped OBO

PAYPAL: ccorrales63@yahoo.com

phone.jpg

Last edited:
I think so, you can create your MP3 libraries on your computer with the Itunes software, and then upload your songs like that. Or I'm sure you can just put MP3's right on the phone. Not too sure though, cause I never really used the phone.........

Like I said I don't use the phone, it was given to me. Plus I don't want to have to wait the 5-7 days for the auction to be over..........of course I could do a buy it now..........Oh well, this is much easier, take a picture and post in like 2 minutes........

and you dont have to take the time to list it and pay fees and....

$60 is a good price though, i obviously priced it before saying i was interested and it seems to sell for about $150 unless you sign some crazy contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back