Service Manual's? CD'S? Parts CD's?

Zero Cool

Anyone have reccomendations for service manuals or Service manual CD's, parts catalog for CD's etc??

For my BMW I have a full set of dealership CD's that are a few years old. indispensible for looking up parts, seeing how things come apart or more importantly, go back together etc.

I checked eBay and saw a few people in the UK selling some Mazda3 service manuals but they only go to up to 2005 cars.

Zc

ttt

same question here, I'm getting ready to buy an 07 3i Touring, and I need something similar to the Bentley Manual I had for my VW....

You can order factory service manuals from the stealership. The part numbers should be in the back of your owner's manual.

Actually, last I heard, the dealer techs all used a computerized system. I imagine that if they did use books, these would be the same. I bought a set for mine and they do look like standard FSMs.

When I bought mine, it was over $200 for the set. You should be able to find them on eBay by now.

Although I'm bringing this back up, there is a torrent file that has the Mazda service manual on it. One is a pdf file that has the regular and speed version and the other is a internet explorer based for the regular 3. Btjunkie has it in their search parameters.

On the IE version, it is an ISO file and you need to have an iso burner program to burn it to a CD.

Back