finally got bc2 kit but questions on install

yellowmsp035

:
Yellow 2003.5 MSP
i just have a few question on the install of the buddyclub2 kit... the plastic fender skins inside the fenders bolt to the bottom of the stock bumper so are too short for the bc2 bumper... is there a simple solution that i cant see or am i going to have to cut it and add more plastic so it reaches? another question is did you guys get mesh with your bumper or did you all add that after... seeing as i didnt and i thought you get it when you order it... and last question is.. did anybody with this kit reinforce the front bumper or is it ok with highway driving as it is... i thought it seemed sort of week but you that have it on would know better then me seeing as mine is still in pieces haha
thanks for any help
scott

first off, if you got a real buddyclub 2 kit it does not come with mesh... i added my mesh and used epoxy to secure it. with the whole reinforcement, you can do that if you prefer it, i personally havent yet because the strength of the kit has been fine and held up at some pretty high speeds without flexing, but i am going to do it soon. and finally, the fender liners, i used zip ties to hold them up on the parts where the bumper used to attach to them... and havent had any problems.

ok cool... thanks... ya im thinking of reinforcing it eventually but right now i just want it out of the shop... ive been waiting on my car for almost 5 months now. ya i got a real buddyclub kit and it didnt come with mesh... so im waiting until my dg grill comes in so i can match that mesh when i buy the new stuff for the bumper..

do you have that evo spoiler mounted yet?

Back