Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

Needs some air in the right rear tire. I have a soft spot for PGTs since I am an mx6 owner. Looks great! What's done to the motor?

Thanks! Yeah i put the wheels on the rear last night and saw it was low..ill get air in it before i drive on it.

Motor is just a stock internal 80k mile DE for right now as i work on my build. It lets me test the electric water pump setup and the external wet sump setup on a stock motor versus the built 12:1 motor..kind of work the bugs out and such before a expensive motoro goes in...but as of now it is..

Ms1 v3.0
Pacesetter headers
Intake
3" catback
Manual steering rack
No ac
Stewart Components 55gpm inline electric water pump
Howe Racing Radiator (2.5ish inch thick core)
Coilpack conversion
Klg4 manifold
No emissions equipment
NGK AFX wideband
Awr mounts f/r
Medival Motorsports Passenger Mount
Custom engine grounds

..think that is all for right now..just a test mule, like i said.

I can snap some of the water pump..i have some already on my photobucket from when we first did it..but none since i got my slr and put the pump in my blue one.

The oiling setup is not done yet..i just have a pile of parts sitting around that need to get put on for it...but i have to mount the pump and such and get it all aligned before i plumb it all..

Ill put up a couploe of the current engine bay in that thread once i get my fan shroud in with the new fans..hopefully tuesday or so.

I will go in and update my build thread on here..probably needs revival. Lol. Thanks for the kind words!

dsc00704f.jpg
dsc00701cb.jpg

dsc00702us.jpg

dsc00703q.jpg

Put on my mazdaspeed MS-01 rims on and now it looks just like the mazdaspeed a-spec touring kit only available in japan..i bet 10000000 dollars im the only one in the states,Canada,Europe,and Australia with the complete kit!

Back