rear bumper

Gambino

:
2007 Nissan 350z
So I am thinking about painting that little black plastic piece on the rear bumper to match the color of the car. I am thinking of just doing it the same way my friend and I did his plastic sideskirts on his wrx. We just used a plastic primer, then a color matched paint, then clear coat. Anyone else done this and know of a better way? Also, I have not checked, but does that black piece come off seperate from the rest of the bumper?

no, the black part is part of the bumper. instead of painting it, i think it my look pretty slick if you deleted it all together, actually cut that part out. it would open up part of the back end. may look cool, maybe not. be careful if you paint it though, it is a textured piece so it won't look smooth like the rest of the bumper

damn, I thought maybe it came off. If it is just part of the bumper I doubt I will try to paint it. I have seen pictures of some that have that piece color matched, and I think it looks awesome

i would like to see some pictures of that too. however i dont know how good will it look especially because that part is textured. seeing it is not smooth i dont know how noticeable it would be when it is painted

yeah i saw that last night. You are rightit is color matched ut i dont know if it is the same part. You see this kits seems to have dual exhaust, or they are routing it through the right side instead of the left. This makes me think that maybe it is a custom part and so it is not just painted. It is hard to see in the picture though.
i love that body kit by the way.

yeah, its hard to tell if thats the case, but I have seen other 3s with that painted, but cant recall where. I would so buy that bodykit if I had the freaking money though

You have to email them for pricing. I think I emailed them about that white lip kit forever ago and it was like $900 or something. So that kit would probably be tons more. Because it has front bumper, fender flares, sideskirts, grille, rear fender flares, back lip, and spoiler.......

Back