PDR (paintless dent removal) meet 3/4

boomergt

:
2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe TT;2003.5, Mazdaspeed Protege
FOR LOCAL MN MEMBERS...

**UPDATED PLEASE READ**

All right, I think I have all the spots filled.

I will be in contact with everyone early next week about full specific details - timing, directions, ect.

At this point, I don't know the most fair way to charge everyone, so I am going to say a flat fee of 50 bucks at this point as this will cover the what I am owe the PDR guy. It is going to be on Sat, March 4th in Cottage Grove- My shop has no formal directions, so I will have to make up a map for those that are coming.

As was stated, strict rules will be enforced. I am open to have people at my place and all, but as soon as something/anything happens, is stolen, broken, etc. NO MORE

The guys with Hail damage will be put at the end of the day.

1.) Zivman (Aaron) - 350Z - 2 dents - 2 panels - Southeast suburbs
2.) Zivman (Aaron) - Stratus - 1 dent - 1 panel
3.) Boomergt (Tom) - MSP - 2 dents - 2 panels
4.) Gunner252 (Ryan) - RSX - 3-4 Dents - 2-3 panels - Plymouth (northwest burbs)
5.) David - Toyota Celica - 1 Dent - 1 Panel - Lakeville, South Burbs
6.) Rawyzf (Ryan) - Mazdaspeed Protege - 1 door ding passengar front door - Arden Hills (North burbs)
7.) Silverspeed (Ben) - Mazdaspeed Protege - 1 dent - 1 Rear Panel above wheel well - Burnsville (Southwest Burbs)
8.) RotaryRocket - 350Z - hail damage - 3 panels
9.) SW150 - 350Z - 1 dent - 1 panel - Plymouth
10.) Brian - Mazda6 - 3 dents - 3 panels - Eagan
11) toMMy O (Tom) I- msp - hail damage - mainly roof and two other panels (3)
12.) Lee_Delso - 2 dents - 1 panel
13.) Rafiq C - 1 dent - 1 panel
14.) Rx7oneluv - 4 dents - 2-3 panels
15.) jjdurrant - 1 dent - 1 panel

Last edited:
Please list:

Name - Car - # of dents - # of panels - location

3.) Gunner252 (Ryan) - RSX - 3-4 Dents - 2-3 panels - Plymouth (northwest burbs)
4.) David - Toyota Celica - 1 Dent - 1 Panel - Lakeville, South Burbs[/QUOTE]

I'll post it up on RR.

-Ryan

boomergt said:
FOR LOCAL MN MEMBERS...

I got details on having a get together for those in need of PDR work.

The PDR guy can do a full day 3 weekends from now. I know this is a bit early in terms of the weather clearing, but I know many of you still have you cars on the road.

I haven't determined where we will do this, so please let me know what area you are coming from.

We will have to work the price around the amount of work that needs to be done on your car, and the total amount of people involved.

EDIT:
If we get 15 people, which is what he thinks he can do, it should be no more than 50 bucks a person.

Here is the link to the local forum
http://www.redlinerevolution.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=649

Please list:

3.) Boomergt (Tom) - MSP - 2 dents - 2 panels
4.) Gunner252 (Ryan) - RSX - 3-4 Dents - 2-3 panels - Plymouth (northwest burbs)
5.) David - Toyota Celica - 1 Dent - 1 Panel - Lakeville, South Burbs
6.) Rawyzf (Ryan) - Mazdaspeed Protege - 1 door ding passengar front door - Arden Hills (North burbs)
7.) Silverspeed (Ben) - Mazdaspeed Protege - 1 dent - 1 Rear Panel above wheel well - Burnsville (Southwest Burbs)
8.) RotaryRocket - 350Z - hail damage - 3 panels
9.) SW150 - 350Z - 1 dent - 1 panel - Plymouth
10.) Brian - Mazda6 - 3 dents - 3 panels - Eagan

You guys would not mind if a wisconsinite came over for this would you? I have 1 crease/dent and a few dings I want to get fixed.

You are welcome to come if you would like...

jlindbo said:
You guys would not mind if a wisconsinite came over for this would you? I have 1 crease/dent and a few dings I want to get fixed.

If you are interested in coming please list the below info.

Thanks,
Tom

jlindbo said:

toMMy_O said:
Tom I- msp - hail damage - mainly roof and two other panels (3)

Just so people know, those with a lot of work that need to be done may not get all of it done. I have two guys in this that have a fair amount of hail damage and I will have to talk to the PDR guy about this. We are keeping everyone in at this point, but I will put up info about these particualr situations.

Stormtrooper77 said:
Dont' they have to drill a hole(s) into the back of the damaged panel in order to get to the dent?

That is a last resort. Many 'lesser' PDR guys will take this route to get things done faster. On some cars, this is the only way to get at a specific panel, but usually not. This guy is good and will not drill unless he has to. he will pull panels back and such to get at dent.

Zivman said:
Just so people know, those with a lot of work that need to be done may not get all of it done. I have two guys in this that have a fair amount of hail damage and I will have to talk to the PDR guy about this. We are keeping everyone in at this point, but I will put up info about these particualr situations.
aight i understand...the damage aint to bad but u kno how it goes with peoples and their cars!!!

Hey Tom or Aaron,

Are you going to put a list together of who is in on this and what order we are going to go in?

I'm guessing you don't want me bumming around the shop for 6 hours bugging you guys :)

-Ryan

Rawyzf said:
Hey Tom or Aaron,

Are you going to put a list together of who is in on this and what order we are going to go in?

I'm guessing you don't want me bumming around the shop for 6 hours bugging you guys :)

-Ryan
Bump

I will have maps sent out to everyone by end of day tomorrow. I will have specific timing for everyone once I talk to the man this week.

I think we might be starting early-> 7-8 AM so anyone that wants to be early, let me know or vice versa. I can do my car and Tom's car right away so the earliest might be 8-9 AM. If you have time restrictions, you need to let me know, so I can schedule you in when you can be there. I will be blocking in 1/2 spots at this point for peoples reference and compiling a timing list

I am fronting all the money on this out of my pocket! Everyone will pay me the day of or no work will be done. If anyone needs to back out for whatever reason, let me know. I have a couple guys wanting in, so if you don't plan on coming, I want to give these other people an opportunity to get in on this

Zivman said:
I will have maps sent out to everyone by end of day tomorrow. I will have specific timing for everyone once I talk to the man this week.

I think we might be starting early-> 7-8 AM so anyone that wants to be early, let me know or vice versa. I can do my car and Tom's car right away so the earliest might be 8-9 AM. If you have time restrictions, you need to let me know, so I can schedule you in when you can be there. I will be blocking in 1/2 spots at this point for peoples reference and compiling a timing list

I am fronting all the money on this out of my pocket! Everyone will pay me the day of or no work will be done. If anyone needs to back out for whatever reason, let me know. I have a couple guys wanting in, so if you don't plan on coming, I want to give these other people an opportunity to get in on this

I would like to go early if possible also, so let me know when I can get in. I will be there forsure.

-Ryan

Here is a very rough timeline of the day.

Let us know right away it something doesn't work or you cannot make it.
PDR.jpg

Back