mazda3- weak headrests?

andresx2

Anyone noticed that the headrests in the mazda3 are rather "weak"? It is not strongly set into the seat, and the headrest wiggles a little bit back and forth, not much, but it is noticeable when you try to rest your head.

Anyone noticed this?

good to know someone else noticed it. anyway, I hope because it was less than 20k the thing doesn't fall apart after warranty. Anyone, with an 04,05 with more than 50k already? how's it holding?

WetsuitxNinja said:
Haha, I havent noticed them wiggling but mine seem to creep up.

Mine do the same... They do not strike me as "weak", but do tend to have a mind on their own and go up to the first notch... I'm not that tall, so I like to keep mine at the lowest setting, just sitting on top of the he back of the seat, but the darn thing slowly moves up.................. (boom07)

i got mine up 2 notches i think (long torso here) and they wiggle back and forth, prob b/c of poor design imo, just two metal shafts riding in a hole, the more you pull it out the more it can rock...

most of the headrests creep. the headrests in my p5, rx-8, and 3 all creep up. you guys are picky

Back