Support is on the rise!

47% Wow! If that is all he has to be proud of (rofl)

(hah) Cool, now he will only be the SECOND WORST President ever.

Last edited:
"The findings in the new poll are based on telephone interviews with 1,003 randomly selected adults from Bush's Hometown"

SenorCorwin said:
I love polls and stupid people who think it means s***.
I base all of my decisions on polls. That way, I'm always going to win! I don't have to think for myself, either.

SenorCorwin said:
I love polls and stupid people who think it means s***.
mpoland.gif

Sure to fall with them passing an Alaskan Oil Drilling proposal over night while the media wasn't there to tell anyone. They will fry for that one. Wouldn't be that big of a deal if it was open to all bids, but the insider companies that are ownjed pals with or gave money to the politicians in office will get to drill for close to for free and make all of the profits - "because we need oil now" lol geez

I could care less about a poll. I know what I think.

1killercls said:
So why do the republicans in the Forum Post them??? (hah)

LOL The Republicans aren't the ones that vote in them. Why do you think everything that the republicans what to pass shows to be lossing in the polls yet always seem to pass? The Dems and libs use them because they think every body needs to hear what they think.

Diehonda said:
Sure to fall with them passing an Alaskan Oil Drilling proposal over night while the media wasn't there to tell anyone.)

Where have you been? Ever one that was paying attention knew about this. They didn't keep it quiet, you would think that the green people would have been all over it yet for some reason they let it go. HUMMM I wonder why, could it be the too are on the take?

^everyone is on the take. I have heard about it for over a year but never knew the date that it was going to brought before the house. Just like how the want to section off parts of national parks for woods, gas, and oil. Yosemite being one of their main proposals.

GrandBelialKey said:
that's my favorite dubya quote... someone should put a ******* bullet in his head.

Easy Tiger...saying stuff like that can land ya in jail.

it's cool, matthew already reported me to the NSA for monitoring... (first)

we still have the constitution to protect our rights to free speech.... dont we ?

Look at it this way ...having Bush in office gives everyone something to complain about. I mean, what would be the point if we had an actual intelligent person in office that did their job ? ;)

GrandBelialKey said:
it's cool, matthew already reported me to the NSA for monitoring... (first)

we still have the constitution to protect our rights to free speech.... dont we ?

Yes we do..but saying ANYTHING about shooting or killing the president you can flush those rights down the shitter. Be careful. (thumb)

Back