Intake How to and Catch Can install

RicesP5

:
2002 Mica Black Protege5
okay before anyone flames to much, ive waded thro all the forums searching for a how to on an injen intake for a N/A, and some coolant overflow tank how to's i figure when i put on the intake i can just install a better looking coolant tank.. now only if i could find them.. help :confused:

RicesP5 said:
okay before anyone flames to much, ive waded thro all the forums searching for a how to on an injen intake for a N/A, and some coolant overflow tank how to's i figure when i put on the intake i can just install a better looking coolant tank.. now only if i could find them.. help :confused:
There is no how to for a coolant tank because any idiot can install one..

find a hole and mount it there..

theres got to be more to it .. places to hoses and such.. how to put coolant in it is there a trick? ah and any one got any advice on a how to on a injen intake.. where to mount the braces .. just a picture wiht some circled places where the mounts go would be fine

To transfer the coolent from one can to the other, you can leave the line attatched to the factory catch can on one end, and the other end of the line to the new can. Raise the factory one higher than the new one, and it will drain out of the old, and into the new one. I hope this makes sense.
Heres a couple of pics of mine installed: (sorry they are so big)
catchcan1.jpg

catchcan.jpg

As far as the Injen Intake, peep this--v--
http://protege5online.com/Tech_Help/Injen_Tech/injen_tech.html

thanks o.g.sk8er i replyed before i looked at the link .. and thanks for the pics on here .. i was just wanting to see what it looked like on a few cars.. is there anything important in the intsructions from injen anyways?

RicesP5 said:
thanks o.g.sk8er i replyed before i looked at the link .. and thanks for the pics on here .. i was just wanting to see what it looked like on a few cars.. is there anything important in the intsructions from injen anyways?

Anytime RicesP5. (thumb)

For the intake, no really important info other than be careful when removing/installing the MAF. It is very fragile. Oh, and dont forget to re-set your ECU by removing the negative battery cable and hitting the brakes a few times. This will re-set the ECU. Hope this helps!

ill prolly just get one of those cheapy knock off black ones .. look nice.. will do what needed.. for less

i might have learnt my leasson from buying stuff off of the forums.. besides if i bought one from him it wouldnt give me the Horsepower!!! Geezes dont you learn anyting in RICERS-ED

RicesP5 said:
i might have learnt my leasson from buying stuff off of the forums.. besides if i bought one from him it wouldnt give me the Horsepower!!! Geezes dont you learn anyting in RICERS-ED
Horsepower freaks is a major vendor on these forums.. ass

okay naturi i was joking.. i guess someone doesnt know what sarcasim is.. geeze.. now come on was that necessary(sp)

RicesP5 said:
okay naturi i was joking.. i guess someone doesnt know what sarcasim is.. geeze.. now come on was that necessary(sp)
sarcasm does not exist on an internet forum. How the hell would I know you were being sarcastic unless you actually wrote it? Anyways, they are a good vendor. very good products too. Give them a call.

i may when the time comes .. rite now im in the process of getting anally raped by urbansoull :(

Back