How do YOU eat a black and white cookie?

chuyler1

goes to eleven
:
2013 CX-9
Oh look Elaine, the black and white cookie. I love the black and white. Two races of flavor living side by side. It's a wonderful thing isn't it?

The thing about eating the Black and White cookie, Elaine, is you want to get some black and some white in each bite. Nothing mixes better than vanilla and chocolate And yet somehow racial harmony eludes us. If people would only look to the cookie all our problems would be solved.

They had a batch at the cafeteria so I grabbed one. I'm sitting here eating it and thought this would be a good topic.

I started at about 7:30 (on the black side) and have been working my way diagonally across towards 1:30 (on the white side). I like the white side the best so I'm saving most of it until the end.

So which side do you prefer?

Are you serious? You've never had one? ...and you've never seen that episode of Seinfeld?

blackwhite.jpg

i eat some the black side, then some of the white side which leaves me with the middle with both black and white

Looks like a knock-off Oreo you could buy at Kroger. You know the ones that are usually half the price of the good stuff.

black and white cookies are not oreo knock off, they are much bigger than an oreo, its like a mini cake with choclate and vanilla icing now what the hell is a kroger

CRZbrussian said:
Big K knock off? haha

No, it's a grocery store. Been around forever.
I've only seen the stores in the east and midwest but I've seen Kroger-branded products as far away as Arizona.

http://www.kroger.com/homepage/index.htm

Oh, and I've never seen or eaten one of those cookies. And Seinfeld can lick my balls for all I care. Stupidest show on the air. I'd rather watch reruns of Gilligan's Island.

edit: they have Kroger stores coast to coast.

Last edited:
I knew what you were talking about, but I've never had one... i'm more of a Chewy Chocolate Supreme guy myself.
chewy_choc_supreme.jpg

chuyler1 said:
Oh look Elaine, the black and white cookie. I love the black and white. Two races of flavor living side by side. It's a wonderful thing isn't it?

The thing about eating the Black and White cookie, Elaine, is you want to get some black and some white in each bite. Nothing mixes better than vanilla and chocolate And yet somehow racial harmony eludes us. If people would only look to the cookie all our problems would be solved.

They had a batch at the cafeteria so I grabbed one. I'm sitting here eating it and thought this would be a good topic.

I started at about 7:30 (on the black side) and have been working my way diagonally across towards 1:30 (on the white side). I like the white side the best so I'm saving most of it until the end.

So which side do you prefer?

you are crazy and have too much time on your hands chris.......

Back