What have you done to your P5 today?

got the dred'd screws out of the fuel pump cap/tank. installed a new filter ( the old one dripped out mud i swear!! )

Completed the 1.8 coil conversion all it cost me was the powder coating on the valve cover. Had all the other parts from another engine!

Scored another Gentex 341 auto dimming/homelink/temp/compass/map light rr view mirror with amber lighting to match dash lighting and ditch the garage door opener clipped to visor. Will have the oem Donnelly blue green auto dim/temp/compass mirror/harness going up for sale whenever I get a chance to swap it out.......................

Just like the one I put in the Tacoma............

gntx341_01.jpg

gntx341_02.jpg

Last edited:
Lol thanks, I actually switched up the retrofit recently because so many people were saying it didnt go with the rest of the car, and I started noticing it really didnt. Heres the new ones
image_zpsf1tqay8b.jpg

how are you liking the LED bulbs. i can't imagine those have a whole lot of oomph behind em

i was thinking of doing that. use the leds as drls. you dont really need high beams with hid lowbeams heh.

Lol thanks, I actually switched up the retrofit recently because so many people were saying it didnt go with the rest of the car, and I started noticing it really didnt. Heres the new ones
image_zpsf1tqay8b.jpg

Car looks great man and i think the blacked out housing will work better. i actually like the wheels and drop haha what i dont like is the hardcore camber scene but thats just my opinion so to each their own. your car your rules, mod it however YOU want to (2thumbs)

Last edited:
installed my msp lip and clear coated headlights. looks pretty sharp.

Car looks great man and i think the blacked out housing will work better. i actually like the wheels and drop haha what i dont like is the hardcore camber scene but thats just my opinion so to each their own. your car your rules, mod it however YOU want to (2thumbs)
Thanks dude

how are you liking the LED bulbs. i can't imagine those have a whole lot of oomph behind em

They look cool when they light up....besides that, not much light output lol I have Bixenon (Hi/lo) projectors so I don't really need them, I just wired them in because I wanted to have functional bulbs in that spot

So how are you guys wiring the led's/halos? Hard wired as daytime running lights or on the same circuit with the turn signals or with the headlights, or other?

image_zpsf1tqay8b.jpg
So what you are saying is that you have the chrome retros to sell me right? Need your paypal info.................

Haven't posted in a while but got a s*** ton of stuff done. Found a bunch of missing parts, cargo cover, bumper grill etc. lowered it, and started on the bodywork/rust. Got some paint on her this weekend. Also did the Home Depot lip and wow for $18 bux what a great budget mod!

20150503_170323.jpg

Just finished my home -depot lip. $19 and can't complain! Also, I just had my new engine installed but now my engine cuts off when ever I make sharp lefts. Any ideas as to what it could be?

4-1 header.
11059506_10154025127824460_4092478585929528956_n.jpg

Another engine mount is bad, so ordered it, along with a new exhaust doughnut between the new header and midpipe. AWR rear sway bar bushing and brackets are going back for the 4th time....

Passed 183k this morning.

Saw a V6 manual Mazda 6 wagon for sale for a decent price not far.....

New paint on the rear swaybar, Fresh grease in swaybar bushings. Pulled the rear subframe and installed megan lateral links and trailing arms. And re-aligned my rear end. Those long 11" bolts that attach the lateral links to the spindle were a huge pain. Like 2 hours of wrestling each. The nuts came off just fine, but getting those bolts out was crazy.

Back